Google today is launching a new app, Read Along, that aims to help elementary school students practice their reading skills and stay educationally engaged amid school closures due to coronavirus. The new Android app is based on Google’s existing application, Bolo, which launched in India last year with a catalog of read-along stories in both English and Hindi. The updated and rebranded version is now globally available with support for nine languages.
read along app download apk, read along app logo, read along app online,reading apps free, reading apps for kids: free, google read along app for iphone, read alarm app,google bolo app download
[New] Learn To Read Google Apps 2022
Post Name :- Learn To Read Google Apps
Category :- Job
Portal :- Examresultsindia
Post Date :- 21/06/2022
|What is a good app to learn to read?|
- Learning to read apps should include phonics, sight words, as well as reading words and sentences.
- Starfall Learn to Read. …
- Homer. …
- Bob Books Reading Magic. …
- Hooked on Phonics. …
- Reading Eggs. …
- Reading Raven.
Read Along has an in-app reading buddy that listens to your young learner read aloud, offers assistance when they struggle and rewards them with stars when they do well – guiding them along as they progress. It works best for children who already have some basic knowledge of the alphabet.
|How to use Google’s Read Along app|
1. Download Read Along for Android free from the Google Play Store.
3. Tap on the virtual assistant Diya, and give the app permission to record audio, so that the app can listen and give feedback.
4. Explore the story library, play a game or download a new story from the list of options.
5. Tap the story you want to read. You’ll see a digital storybook page, with Diya at the bottom of the screen. When you read a word and get it right, a star will appear. If you get it wrong, a red line will appear and you can tap the word to hear it said aloud.
Read Along first launched in India, and is now available in more than 180 countries and in nine languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese and Hindi. Google plans to add more books and features in the future.