RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021 – 43 Posts Bharti, Apply Online links are here. Get details on RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021 from here now. Complete information about RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021 has been provided to you in our article, so read it carefully till the end. We will tell you about this post when the online applications are starting for this and will also tell you about the process of applying. To be the first to get all the information about this, bookmark our website.
- 1 RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021 Bharti Notification
- 2 Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021
- 4 How to apply online for Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021?
RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021 Bharti Notification
|Organization name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post name||RPSC Statistical Officer|
|Application started on||3 September|
|Required age||21 – 40|
Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021
Separate vacancies have been issued for this post, according to which you will be recruited. Your vacancies are as follows in the table given below:-
Eligibility Criteria for Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021
To apply for this post, you must be aware of the eligibility criteria because according to it you can apply. Hope you will read it carefully which are as follows:-
It has been decided by PRSC that for this post your minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. If your age is less than or above then you cannot apply. No clear information has been received about further relaxation yet, but if you want, you can check by visiting the official website.
Your educational qualification has been decided separately for all the posts, about which complete information will be available to you in our article. Your educational qualifications are as follows:-
- At least second class Master’s degree in Economics, or
- At least second class Master’s degree in Statistics, or
- At least second class Master’s degree in Mathematics with paper in Statistics, or (d) At least second class Master’s degree in Commerce with Statistics, or
- At least second class M.Sc (Agriculture) Statistics from a University established by law in India or Foreign qualifications recognized as equivalent therto by the Government. and
- A certificate (RS-CIT course conducted by Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited) awarded by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota or any other certificate awarded by a comptent authority declared equivalent to above certificate by the Department of Information, echnology and Communication,Government of Rajasthan.
- For the applicants of General (Unreserved) category and creamy layer category of Rajasthan’s Other Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes:- Rs.350/-
- For the applicant of non-creamy layer category of OBC / OBC and economically weaker class (Maid) of Rajasthan:- Rs.250/-
- For applicants of disabled, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe category of Rajasthan and whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs:- Rs.150/-
- For Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe applicants of TSP area and Saharia Tribal caste applicants of all tehsils of Baran district:- Rs.150/-
Different salary has been fixed for all the posts to be recruited and we will provide you complete information about it in our article. Read the table given below carefully:-
|Statistical Officer||No Information|
How to apply online for Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link of the official website to apply.
- After that select the option of application on the home page.
- Then on the next page, you have to fill in all the asked details.
- After filling in the details click on submit.
- Your application will be completed, save the form and download it.
- Also, if you want, you can take out its print copy for the future.
For any query regarding UP MGNREGA Recruitment 2021, you can feel free to message us in the comment section and we will reply to you soon.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|ExamresultsIndia Home||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Click on the official website. And select Apply online. then fill an All Required Information. And Click On Apply. And Download A pdf of Filled Form.
21 to 40 year