CSIR NCL Bharti 2021 Notification for 27 Posts Apply Online: CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory has issued a notification to recruit 27 posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer and Driver. The candidates who are interested in this recruitment and want to apply can apply online. Online applications for this will be made from 30 August to 30 September 2021. The complete details regarding CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021 application, last date, age limit, educational qualification, salary etc, are given below.
National Chemical Laboratory has released the official notification for the recruitment of 27 posts. For more information related to CSIR NCL Bharti 2021, candidates keep checking the official website recruit.ncl.res.in.
- 1 CSIR NCL Bharti 2021 Notification
- 2 CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021 Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021
- 4 CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021 Age limit
- 5 CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021 Education Qualification
- 6 CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021 Application Fee
- 7 How to apply online for CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021?
- 8 Important Links
CSIR NCL Bharti 2021 Notification
|Organization name||National Chemical Laboratory|
|Post name||CSIR NCL|
|Application started on||30-08-2021|
|Required age||18 – 28|
CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021 Details
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (General)||6|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Stores & Purchase)||6|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||4|
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021
To apply for this post, you must be aware of the eligibility criteria because according to it you can apply. Hope you will read it carefully which are as follows:-
CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021 Age limit
It has been decided by the National Chemical Laboratory that for this post your minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 28 years. If your age is less than or above then you cannot apply. No clear information has been received about further relaxation yet, but if you want, you can check by visiting the official website.
CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021 Education Qualification
- Junior Secretariat Assistant and Junior Stenographer: For this, the candidate should be 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board. The computer type speed should be 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Driver: The application for this should be 10th class passed. Must have a valid driving license and three years of experience in driving light and heavy motor vehicles.
- For more details, see the official notification.
CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021 Application Fee
- UR/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female : Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode : Online
How to apply online for CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021?
- Click on the link of the official website to apply.
- After that select the option of application on the home page.
- Then on the next page, you have to fill in all the asked details.
- After filling in the details click on submit.
- Your application will be completed, save the form and download it.
- Also, if you want, you can take out its print copy for the future.
For any query regarding CSIR NCL Vacancy 2021, you can feel free to message us in the comment section and we will reply to you soon.