Administrative Officers Recruitment 2021 – 43 Posts Bharti, Apply Online links are here. Get details on Administrative Officers Recruitment 2021 from here now. Complete information about RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021 has been provided to you in our article, so read it carefully till the end. We will tell you about this post when the online applications are starting for this and will also tell you about the process of applying. To be the first to get all the information about this, bookmark our website.
Administrative Officers Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization name||THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LTD|
|Post name||Administrative Officers|
|Application started on||01-09-2021|
|Required age||21 – 40|
Administrative Officers Recruitment 2021
Separate vacancies have been issued for this post, according to which you will be recruited. Your vacancies are as follows in the table given below:-
Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Officers Recruitment 2021
To apply for this post, you must be aware of the eligibility criteria because according to it you can apply. Hope you will read it carefully which are as follows:-
It has been decided by the new India assurance company ltd that for this post your minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. If your age is less than or above then you cannot apply. No clear information has been received about further relaxation yet, but if you want, you can check by visiting the official website.
Educational Qualification (as on 30.09.2021)
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post-graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examinations for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. The candidate should possess a certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as of 30.09.2021. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination on or before 30.09.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.09.2021. Note
- Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 30.09.2021.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 30.09.2021 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as of 30.09.2021.
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional/additional optional subject if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms
Payable online from 01.09.2021 to 21.09.2021 (both dates inclusive)
|SC/ ST / PwBD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation charge only)|
|All candidates other than SC/ ST / PwBD||Rs. 750/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
*The transaction charge, if applicable, is to be borne by the candidate.Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply online for Administrative Officers Recruitment 2021?
- Click on the link of the official website to apply.
- After that select the option of application on the home page.
- Then on the next page, you have to fill in all the asked details.
- After filling in the details click on submit.
- Your application will be completed, save the form and download it.
- Also, if you want, you can take out its print copy for the future.
For any query regarding Statistical Officer Recruitment 2021, you can feel free to message us in the comment section and we will reply to you soon.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|ExamresultsIndia Home||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|